Thursday, February 9, 2012

Work in Progress


Initially i had a huge fail because i used a terrible camera. So I went back to the drawing board with a different camera and it worked really well and I had a lot of fun using the rig in the mini-lab. I really want to make one of those for myself. I made some changes to my project. At this point, I've decided to take my character's original journey and shorten it just a bit. After the character has come to life he goes and tries to find friends. I've decided not to take him outside because there was nothing out there that seemed to fit in with the story. but anyways, I'm about halfway there. I have 4 clips ranging from about 8-10 seconds. The files are really huge so playback with them is really hard to see. My next step is running the clips that I have through after effects to resize the project and focus my camera into closer spots. I have more to shoot but not too much. The video above is after i took the shots through after effects. This project is turning out to become quite lengthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment