Thursday, March 22, 2012

Concept for final- Race to the top

A video game projected onto the left front face of Rust Hall
Race to the Top

inspiriation

"Race to the Top"
The main thing That I remember about playing games as a child was the competitive side of the whole thing and that's why this game is a race. I want to remind the players of the feeling of playing a videogame as a child: old school sounds and pixelized imagery. I chose the front of the school as my location because it already has a grid and it reminded me of the old pacman game, and a lot of the old games were based on a grid. I want to use a game controller for the controls, so I'm thinking isadora will be what I'll use.

Rules
your player must touch each one of the columns on your side. (that keeps players from jumping
First one to the top wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment