Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Practice

Well, I wish I would have spoken to someone about working with the web camera. I worked for a really long time on a piece. Had a few hundred frames done... then I tried to save the projects... and that's where things went wrong. All my work was deleted because the program crashed. I did several other 2 to 3 second animations, but only a few of them exported. Frame by Frame crashed a lot! I also had issues with the camera not focusing for a long time. I had to restart the program a few times to get the camera back to normal. This was a very frustrating ordeal I think I may want to stick to using my own equipment for this project.




I know the clips in the video seem really random. This is just a compilation of the few clips that I got to export. I'm really disappointed that I didn't get more to show. But at least now I know what not to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment